Tuesday, February 08, 2022

February 2022

 Leman Family Sustainability Journal






Peter and I headed to a Utah Lake rally tonight at the Utah Capitol 📣  It had great attendance (500+). Hopefully the publicity will help get HB 240 through, which will help protect the lake against iffy projects. (Please let your reps know to vote yes!)

Check out this podcast for some really interesting history and context about our awesome muddy lake.


Did you know public transit across the Wasatch Front is free in February? I couldn't ride to SLC today because of work schedules. But you should! 


Settled on a DO for my BO. All-natural and plastic-free packaging, and has been doing its job great. 


Finally got through my last box of dryer sheets (did you know they're made of polyester, read: plastic?) and got some of these cute wool balls to bounce around with my laundry instead.

 

Also finally got around to trying out the shampoo bars my mom's neighbor made that I gave out for Christmas. I decided I like them better as soap, haha, but aren't they pretty? 

No comments: