Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stars in our Eyes II

On our observatory trip last week, we found ourselves stuck in an intersection in LA. I looked out my window and saw a guy standing at the crosswalk, talking on the phone and waiting for the light to change. It was Michael Cera! I immediately turned to PDaniel and said, "Hey! It's that guy! Look!!" PDaniel also recognized him at once. I tried not to look back again, but I had to before we drove away. He noticed us recognize him, and had leaned up against the pole so we couldn't see his face. Can't blame him. He wouldn't want people taking pictures of him with their phones, and posting about him on their lame blogs, right? Right?

Just kidding, I didn't take this picture. His hair was much shaggier than this.

We enjoyed his characters in Arrested Development and Juno, and I just watched Paper Heart recently, so we were pretty excited. It was my first current-celebrity sighting.

No comments: